Patrick's Marriage Services - Further Details

Marriage Registration

On signing of the register I will hand you your official marriage certificate and a copy of the marriage register. I will personally register the marriage with Home Affairs within a few days of the wedding.

Documents Required

You both need to supply a copy of your South African identity document. If either party has been married before, I will need to have a copy of the Final Order of Divorce or a death certificate, as the case may be, and you must check your marital status with Home Affairs.

If a party to the marriage does not have an RSA ID, copies of their foreign passport and visa are required and a letter of No Impediment and apostille from their home authorities. They will also need to have an interview with the immigration officer at Randburg Home Affairs before the wedding.